Wednesday 11 November 2015

Football ?? Not ..

 Token "weekend photo" - from the Belper bonty down the Meadows ...


Saturday saw me heading down to Belper for a family party after work .. I was probably going through Matlock as they scored their 90th minute third goal ... otherwise I was suffering BBC Radio Derby (once Real XS signal went !!) and Burton Albion's demise against Peterborough ...

No football since - even tonight (Tuesday) - it's been grim at work - rain rain rain on Monday and the usual "light Tuesday" wasn't.  By the time I got home I just couldn't be *rsed - lucky really - the two options saw both Stalybridge lose (to Northwich Villa in the Cheshire Senior Cup) and Ashton United lose (to Nantwich Town in the Doodson Cup) - even Mossley lost on their travails to Ossett in similar cup.

Happy to realise the rest of the week at work will be sh*te ... and Saturday is NOT looking promising for football given the state we're in already at work ...

I hate Christmas sometimes ...
.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment