Sunday 16 February 2014

Attack of the Clones ...

Went for a bit of a walk together - bloomin' chilly mind ... some pictures at

Dove Stone Walk 16Feb14

Much messing about today as well ... shooting into the sun (because I like silhouettes !!) and then messing with Photoshop - actually using the "clone" technique.  Sometimes it doesn't seem to work too well (maybe I should read up on it instead of messing !) and a pic can look very contrived/unreal.  However today's effort doesn't look too bad - although to be honest I rather like the picture WITH the person in it (back to silhouettes again !) ...


Now you see me ...


Now you don't ...

Now then ... would I ever "clone" a football into a picture because I was a split-second too late taking the snap ??? You'll probably never know (tee hee !) ...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment